We have offered electronic conversions, fully complete distributors that fit our ignition, and now we have crank/cam triggered options.
Due to the many changes we are making, please visit our new website.
Tractors such as Oliver, Moline, Case, and Farmall 6 cylinder used distributors that were similar in size. Delco, Auto-Lite, Presto-Lite, and Holley all made distributors for tractors.
Here are some of the models we have designed ignitions for:
- Oliver (Waukesha) 4 & 6 cylinder such as 66, 77, 88, and similar
- Minneapolis Moline
- Moline small block fits models such as RT, UT, ZA, ZB, 335, 445
Replaces Minneapolis Moline OEM nos 10A12954, 10A6437
Replaces Delco Remy Mfg nos 1111711
- Moline "new style" fits 4 and 6 cyl models: Short drive bolt on waterpump models such as UTS/UB Special, M5, 5 Star, M602, M670, and six cylinder short drive models such as GVI, G705/706/707/708, G900, G1000, etc...
- Moline "old style" fits G and U models (excluding Specials ... see above)
- Replaces Delco Remy Mfg nos 1111718
- Moline stationary engines with magnetos ... use our C5 PRO Mag and drive lug
- Farmall 301 fits models such as 460/560 six cylinder IHC tractors
- Farmall M and H
- John Deere
- Twins such as the B, A, and G use a magneto sized distributor
- Inline models using Delco distributors