Our C5 PRO distributors replace worn out factory models and are designed with several improvments.
None of the original tractor distributor companies are in business.
Delco, Farmall, Auto-lite, Presto-lite, Holley, and Mallory have long since stopped production and in most cases are no longer in business.
If you are going to spend several hundred dollars buying a "rebuilt" distributor, why not upgrade to modern technology while you are making the change?
C5 PRO distributors have these key features:
- Top of shaft supported with a double sealed bearing for improved durability and improved resistance to oil leaks
- Solid billet aluminum body and cover
- Interlocking top cap for increased timing accuracy
- Designed to work with the factory drive lug or gear, and in most cases include the new lug already installed
- New base gasket now included with all distributors
- Stainless Steel cap screws
- American made
Electronics vary so prices listed below include everything needed to install except drive gear (lugs included where noted).
Types of PRO Distributors:
C5 Mag PRO -
According to parts catalogs and our own test fitment we believe the tractors shown below would accept a magneto and can use our C5 mag PRO distributor using a bolt on JD style drive lug:
- Allis Chalmers Tractor(s) B, C, CA, D10, D12, RC, U, UC, WC, WD, WD45, D17 (uses magneto mount from WC or similar)
- Oliver such as model 70 with magneto lug
- Minneapolis Moline stationary engines that currently use a magneto.
- John Deere Tractor(s) A, B, G, 50, 60, 70 with short drive lug
- Replaces John Deere OEM nos AA4877R
- Farmall A, Super A, B, BN, C, H, M, W4, W6 and other Farmall and International tractors and equipment that used the H4 magneto.
C5 Delco PRO -
This body fits most tractors that can't use the Mag PRO version.
Tractors such as Oliver, Moline, Case, and Farmall 6 cylinder used versions of this distributor.
**The Oliver, Moline small block, and Farmall 301 include new drive lug.
- Oliver (Waukesha) fits 4 & 6 cylinder such as 66, 77, 88, and similar
- Minneapolis Moline
- Moline small block fits models such as RT, UT, ZA, ZB, 335, 445
Replaces Minneapolis Moline OEM nos 10A12954, 10A6437
Replaces Delco Remy Mfg nos 1111711
- Moline "new style" fits 4 and 6 cyl models: Short drive bolt on waterpump models such as UTS/UB Special, M5, 5 Star, M602, M670, and six cylinder short drive models such as GVI, G705/706/707/708, G900, G1000, etc...
- Moline "old style" fits G and U models (excluding Specials ... see above)
- Replaces Delco Remy Mfg nos 1111718
- Moline stationary engines with magnetos ... use our C5 PRO Mag and drive lug
- Farmall 301 fits models such as 460/560 six cylinder IHC tractors
Purchase Here or call 920-403-0555
MAG PRO - John Deere Twin Cylinder kit
MAG PRO - Allis & Farmall 4 Cylinder kit
DELCO PRO - updating kits ... call to order